To identify the installed version of IntelliJ IDE on your device,
- Open IntelliJ: You would see the version on the Splash screen example: 2020.3.1
- If you want to know more details about the build - click on the Menu -> IntelliJ IDEA -> About IntelliJ IDEA
✌️ You may want to share the details about the version that you have - you can click on the copy icon to copy the details to clipboard.
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3.1 (Community Edition) Build #IC-203.6682.168, built on December 29, 2020 Runtime version: 188.8.131.52+11-b1145.63 aarch64 VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o. macOS 11.2.3 GC: ParNew, ConcurrentMarkSweep Memory: 989M Cores: 8
You get the details such as its a Community or Ultimate Edition, when the build was created as well as the VM and OS details.
⚡️On Windows you may have to go to Help -> AboutHave Questions? Post them here!
- How to create a New Project in Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Fix: This app is no longer shared with you error iPhone or iPad iOS
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- Find Restroom Near Me - Closest Toilet Nearby Using Your Current Location
- How to install xz data compression software using Brew
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- How to Scan iPhone for Virus? Is Antivirus it really required?
- 100+ SEO Tips to improve your website search ranking
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to Fix Spelling Errors on Microsoft Word for Mac
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- [Fix] Error 1020 Cloudflare: Access was denied
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location?
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- How to Connect to AWS Windows EC2 UI Instance from M1 Mac (Updated 2022)
- How to replace with space
- VS Code Remove Unused Imports Keyboard Shortcut
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell
- [Ubuntu] Search a package and versions using apt command - Linux
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 in java - Java
- macOS Ventura: In order to use Xcode.app you need to update to the latest version - MacOS
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info - HowTos
- Java equals method - Tutorial - Java
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur? - Apple
- Calculate Sum of List elements using Java Streams - Java