To identify the installed version of IntelliJ IDE on your device,
- Open IntelliJ: You would see the version on the Splash screen example: 2020.3.1
- If you want to know more details about the build - click on the Menu -> IntelliJ IDEA -> About IntelliJ IDEA
✌️ You may want to share the details about the version that you have - you can click on the copy icon to copy the details to clipboard.
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3.1 (Community Edition) Build #IC-203.6682.168, built on December 29, 2020 Runtime version: 126.96.36.199+11-b1145.63 aarch64 VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o. macOS 11.2.3 GC: ParNew, ConcurrentMarkSweep Memory: 989M Cores: 8
You get the details such as its a Community or Ultimate Edition, when the build was created as well as the VM and OS details.
⚡️On Windows you may have to go to Help -> AboutHave Questions? Post them here!
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- Static IP MTNL available at Rs. 200 per month
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- Command to get count of only directories [macOS/Linux/Unix]
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to submit website to dmoz directory
- How to stop or quit cat command?
- How to display only IP address using Terminal command
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location?
- How to add Widgets to MacBook Desktop
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- [Fix] Steam: Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to replace &nbsp; with space
- How to change font, apply bold or italic styles, font size in Windows Notepad
- SQL: Check if table exists
- How to identify the version of IntelliJ
- How to fix: Please check your network connection (Retry)
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- 100+ SEO Tips to improve your website search ranking
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx - SharePoint
- Split a String in Java with Examples - Java
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found - Android-Studio
- How to know current Ubuntu Linux version via terminal command - Ubuntu
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio - Android-Studio
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java