By default size of macOS Terminal in Big Sur is 80 (Columns) x 24 (Rows), if you want to change this ratio, you can do that by following the below steps,
- Open Terminal App,
- Go to Terminal Menu: Terminal -> Preferences...
- Go to Profiles,
- Click on Window tab,
- Look for Window Size, change the values for Columns and Rows according to your requirement,
- As you close Preferences, you will see that changes are refected instantly.
✌️This will not make the size of the Terminal fixed, you can resize it by stretching the edges!
✏️ Check out more posts related to macOS
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- clear is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file. - DOS
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities - Android
- 403 forbidden error for Image - PHP
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent - WhatsApp
- [Solution] Java Error Code 1603. Java Update did not complete. - Java