By default size of macOS Terminal in Big Sur is 80 (Columns) x 24 (Rows), if you want to change this ratio, you can do that by following the below steps,
- Open Terminal App,
- Go to Terminal Menu: Terminal -> Preferences...
- Go to Profiles,
- Click on Window tab,
- Look for Window Size, change the values for Columns and Rows according to your requirement,
- As you close Preferences, you will see that changes are refected instantly.
✌️This will not make the size of the Terminal fixed, you can resize it by stretching the edges!
✏️ Check out more posts related to macOS
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Open New Terminal Window Using Keyboard Shortcut macOS
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- WARNING: Python 2.7 is not recommended [macOS Big Sur]
- Terminal Command to get the list of available shells in macOS
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- Youtube spacebar not working in search on macOS Safari
- How to refresh Safari on Mac (macOS) using keyboard shortcut
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Disable Startup Sound on macOS
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Test internet speed using macOS Terminal command
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- [macOS] Change homepage Macbook Safari Browser
- wget Command on macOS Terminal
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- How to check zsh installed version using terminal
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Big Sur Terminal Zsh Error
- How to install maven in macOS using Terminal Command
- How to open new tabs macOS Terminal
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac
- How to Restart Mac using Terminal Command
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH - Chrome
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct - SharePoint
- Add scroll to div element in HTML Css - CSS
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile - SharePoint
- Transfer files between Android and Mac OS X using usb cable - Mac-OS-X