Windows Notepad is an awesome text editor when it comes to quick viewing and editing text or HTML or other programming language files. Though it does not have most advance features with a text file, we still have some basic features that can be very helpful.
Working with a large file you may want to jump to a particular line number, follow the below step,
Menu: Edit → Go to,
This will pop out a dialog box with a text filed, just enter the line number where you want to jump, now the cursor will be at the start of that line number.
Note there is a keyboard shortcut Ctrl + G that can be used to open Goto Line dialog.
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Are Windows Notepad files recoverable?
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Encode/Decode URL Query String in Notepad++
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- Notepad++ Export file as HTML
- Indent/Prettify HTML File in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- List of Programming Languages Supported by Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Splitting String in Java with Examples - Java
- Java Spring Boot 3 Web Hello World with Gradle in IntelliJ - Java
- How to remove/delete a directory in Linux/macOs - Linux
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again. - Google
- Android Constant and Resource Type Mismatches Lint - Android
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal - Teams
- How to add Date and Time to Windows Notepad File - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Fix] java: incompatible types: incompatible parameter types in lambda expression error - Java