Notepad++ is more than just a text-editor. Being an Open-Sourced tool with Plugins makes it most powerful Text Editor available for Windows platform.
Notepad++ has a pre-installed plug-in called Converter that has an option to Convert ASCII to HEX and Vice-versa. This tool is quite useful as to convert data files that are in HEX format which are to be converted to ASCII to read.
How to Use it (Conversion Panel):
You can get to Converter Panel by going to Menu → Plugins → Converter → Conversion Panel
You get a Dialog Box with ASCII, Decimal, Hexadecimal, Binary, Octa-decimal fields. Entering a value in any of these fields converts text to other options.
You can convert the whole text file to ASCII from HEX and vice-versa by selecting all text in Notepad++ and go-to Menu → Plugins → Converter → ASCII to HEX/HEX to ASCII
- [Solution] Notepad++ Compare option unavailable
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Unable to edit file in Notepad++
- Locate Notepad++ unsaved files backup location
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- [Tutorial] How to Customize Notepad++ Toolbar
- How to hide lines in Notepad++
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++?
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++
- Portable Notepad++ for windows
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- Word count in Notepad++
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++? - NotepadPlusPlus
- Spotlight Search Mac Keyboard Shortcut - MacOS
- How to Update Chrome Browser on Mac? - Chrome
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered - Android-Studio
- CSS: Apply opacity only for div background and not text - CSS
- 100+ Hashtags for BST ARMY - BTS
- Android Error Generating Final Archive - Debug Certificate Expired - Android