The macOS Sonoma 14 version has a new feature that lets you add Widgets to your Mac/Macbook Desktop just like the way you can on iPhone.
We take a look at how to add Widgets to the Mac Desktop screen.
- Step 1: Click on the date & time on the macOS Menu bar top right.
- Step 2: You should see What's New - click on it.
Place widgets directly on the desktop and add your iPhone widgets.
If you do not see it, scroll down and click on "Edit Widget" button.
- Step 3: Now you can simply drag a widget to place it on the Desktop.
You can drag and drop as many widgets as you want - Batteries, Calendars, Clocks, Weather, News, Stocks and so much more.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- How to set background color for android layout pragmatically using java and through xml - Android
- How to update all installed packages at once in Ubuntu - Ubuntu
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0 - MacOS
- How to know the Python Version of Jupyter Notebook - Python
- Health Status Page for OpenAI ChatGPT or GPT 4 - HowTos
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m - Android
- Manually Throw an Exception in Python (raise:) - Python
- Disable Chrome Notification bell from Mac OS X menu bar - Mac-OS-X