C:\Users\C2c>sudo pip install pyaudio 'sudo' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
If you get this error in Windows Command Prompt that because you are trying to run a Unix command on Windows System.
Either you need to move to bash or run your CMD in Admin mode to fire a relevant Windows command,
If you have installed bash for Windows, simply type bash and then run your sudo command,
More Posts related to Windows,
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Fix Windows Update Install Error 0x80070005
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- Cmd command get current directory location
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- Remove Applications from Startup Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text - Microsoft
- Delete Android Studio Projects - Android-Studio
- How to upgrade pip/pip3 package installer for Python - PIP
- List of Java Simple Date Formats (Cheatsheet) - Java
- [Java] Bad return type in lambda expression: int cannot be converted to boolean - Java
- [Fix] Microsoft 53003 Error - Microsoft