C:\Users\C2c>sudo pip install pyaudio 'sudo' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
If you get this error in Windows Command Prompt that because you are trying to run a Unix command on Windows System.
Either you need to move to bash or run your CMD in Admin mode to fire a relevant Windows command,
If you have installed bash for Windows, simply type bash and then run your sudo command,
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n) - Android
- Upload Pdf file using PHP Script - PHP
- Fix zsh: permission denied: script.sh - zsh
- 3 Commands to stop Nginx Server - Linux
- Steps to Compare Two files in Sublime Text Side-by-Side - Sublime-Text
- Android : IOException: Unable to open sync connection! - Android
- Send Email using SharePoint PowerShell command, SMTP server - SharePoint
- How to install pip on macOS using terminal command [Python] - Python