If you are making use of the built in Mac Screenshot App to record your screen, and you and unsure on how to stop it, well there are a few ways in which you can do that.
Option 1: Using the Menubar icon
As you start recording, a stop icon will appear on the right hand side of the Apple Menubar. Just click on it and the screen recording will stop.
Option 2: Using Keyboard Shortcut
Having to move your mouse to the Menubar and then stopping the recording may get recorded and not look good, so the keyboard shortcut is a better way to stop it.
Control ^ + Command ⌘ + esc
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to create a New Project in Visual Studio Code (VS Code) - HowTos
- fatal: Unable to create '/c/git_repo/.git/index.lock': File exists. If no other git process is currently running, this probably means a git process crashed in this repository earlier. - Git
- Ubuntu: How to search for a package to install using apt in Terminal - Ubuntu
- How to Check Python Version in Jupyter Notebook - Python
- Check installed Python version in Windows, Linux & macOS - Python
- [Notepad++] Remove CR Carriage Return and LF Line feed (CRLF) - NotepadPlusPlus
- Git Revision Questions Before the Interview - Git
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus