In this example, we will take a look at how to auto-save a file in Notepad++ using Plugin AutoSave,
- Open Notepad++,
- Go to Plugins -> Plugins Admin..,
- Now search AutoSave,
- Click on Install, Notepad++ will get restarted,
- You will able to see the plugin under: Plugins -> Auto Save -> Options
You can choose from the options,Auto Save when:
- Notepad++ loose focus,
- "At time intervals every x minutes"
You can also save the named and unnamed files.
Author: Franco Stellari
Automatically save the currently open files based on a timer schedule and/or upon the application losing focus. The plugin offers several options to save the current (or all the files), selecting only the named ones, accessible through an options dialog box.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Locate Notepad++ unsaved files backup location
- [Tutorial] Write And Run Python Code In Notepad++ Editor
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Add Blank Lines Between Each Lines in Notepad++
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++
- How to Change Notepad++ Toolbar Icons and size
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++
- Multiple ways to Convert tabs with spaces in Notepad++
- How to Enable spellcheck Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- Open file using CMD in Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Notepad++ sort by name with example
- Notepad++ insert a blank line above or below the current line example
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Encode/Decode URL Query String in Notepad++
- ASCII to HEX and HEX to ASCII Conversion Notepad++
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- How to hide toolbar on Notepad++
- How to create MD5 digest in Notepad++
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++