In this example, we will take a look at how to auto-save a file in Notepad++ using Plugin AutoSave,
- Open Notepad++,
- Go to Plugins -> Plugins Admin..,
- Now search AutoSave,
- Click on Install, Notepad++ will get restarted,
- You will able to see the plugin under: Plugins -> Auto Save -> Options
You can choose from the options,Auto Save when:
- Notepad++ loose focus,
- "At time intervals every x minutes"
You can also save the named and unnamed files.
Author: Franco Stellari
Automatically save the currently open files based on a timer schedule and/or upon the application losing focus. The plugin offers several options to save the current (or all the files), selecting only the named ones, accessible through an options dialog box.
- [Solution] Notepad++ Compare option unavailable
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Unable to edit file in Notepad++
- Locate Notepad++ unsaved files backup location
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- [Tutorial] How to Customize Notepad++ Toolbar
- How to hide lines in Notepad++
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++?
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++
- Portable Notepad++ for windows
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- Word count in Notepad++
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- vi undo redo command [Examples] - Mac-OS-X
- [Hibernate] The method buildSessionFactory() from the type Configuration is deprecated - Java
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol - Eclipse
- Python Hello World! Program with code example (snippet) - Python
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Convert Float to String in Python - Python
- JSON Syntax : JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Change color of macOS terminal prompt - MacOS