Just like Roblox, you will not find the Roblox Studio App on the Mac App Store, you will need to get it from their Offical website to get it installed, in this article we see steps to how to download and install Roblox Studio on a Mac.
Steps to Download Roblox on Mac
- Open your Web Browser (Safari/Chrome/Firebox)
- Visit the URL: https://create.roblox.com
- Scroll down and click on the Start Creating button.
- Next you will see the screen "Checking For Roblox Studio..."
- If on Safari, you will see a message Do you want to allow downloads on "create.roblox.com"?, click on Allow.
- The RobloxStudio.dmg will now get downloaded on your Mac Downloads folder.
How to Install Roblox Studio on Mac
Once the download of the setup is complete, you can install it on your Mac (M1/M2/Intel) by following the below steps.
- Go to Downloads folder and click on the Roblox_Studio.dmg setup file.
- You will see the icon for RobloxStudioInstaller, click on it.
- Next, you will see a warning message - "RobloxStudiolnstaller is an app downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?" click on OPEN.
- Next, you will see a progress bar with the message "Configuring ROBLOX Studio..." which may take a while to complete,
- Once the setup completes, you will see the Sign In/Sign Up page.
- Once you finish this step, you will have access to Roblox Studio officially on your Mac!
You may have to complete verification puzzle as well as a 2-step Code Verification via Email/Mobile before you can get in :)
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- [Fix] Error 1020 Cloudflare: Access was denied - HowTos
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity - Android
- PHP.ini: How to Remove URL Forward Slash Before Single or Double Quotes - PHP
- Android-Failed to install apk on device EOF Timeout Error - Android
- Add Calendar to SharePoint Site (Office 365) - SharePoint
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint - SharePoint
- Maven Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Java