The editor could not be opened due to an unexpected error: File is a directory Reveal in Explorer View
You must have named the directory (folder/package) as a file name, for example, sample.py or Sample.java, and expect it to be a file.
Delete the folder and re-create it as a file, you may click on the new file.. icon next to your project folder.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- [Fixed] Git Clone email@example.com: Permission denied (publickey) Could not read from remote repository Fatal error - Git
- How to check if Key Exists in Python Dictionary? - Python
- Open Large File in Notepad++ (Fix: File is too big to be opened by Notepad++) - NotepadPlusPlus
- SharePoint update append Required Field to display name of mandatory columns - SharePoint
- [Fix] Java - Exception in thread main java.lang.IllegalThreadStateException - Java
- How to install wget on macOS - MacOS
- Fix: hibernate.InstantiationException: No default constructor for entity: User - Java
- [Event Log] Android Studio performance could be improved - Android-Studio