% docker run -rm -it --name mydoc -p 80:8080 alpine unknown shorthand flag: 'r' in -rm See 'docker run --help'.
Are you are getting the unknown shorthand flag error when you are trying to run a Docker Image to create a container using the run command?
The rm command is not a shorthand flag option, you need to provide two dashes before rmIncorrect:
$ docker run -rm ubuntu
$ docker run --rm ubuntu
As discussed above simply make sure that the rm is prefixed with two dashes and not one.
More Posts related to Docker,
- How to docker remove a container when it exits
- Install Python on Alpine Linux - Docker
- How to Rename Docker Image with none TAG and REPOSITORY?
- Remove all stopped containers in Docker using prune command
- [Fix] Docker Error response from daemon: manifest for :latest not found: manifest unknown
- [fix] Error response from daemon: conflict unable to remove repository reference ubuntu container is using its referenced image
- [Docker] Install Python3 on Alpine Linux
- Unable to find image docker latest locally
- How to Stop/Cancel/kill docker image pull
- How to know the Docker Engine Version
- [fix] Docker: OCI runtime exec failed unable to start container process
- [Solution] Alpine Docker apt-get: not found
- Install and Run Cassandra on Docker Desktop
- Install node on Alpine Linux Docker
- How to Copy files from Docker Container to Host System
- Install the minimal Linux on Docker (only 5 mb Alpine Linux)
- How to stop and start a docker container
- Docker - Error response from daemon: You cannot remove a running container
- Open Docker Desktop from macOS Terminal
- How to check installed docker version command
- How to know the Docker Sandbox ID of a Container Network?
- [fix] docker: Error response from daemon: dial unix docker.raw.sock: connect: no such file or directory.
- [Docker] Install Git on Alpine Linux
- Docker MySQL Compose File with Volume Example
- [fix] Docker: Alpine Linux - /bin/sh: bash: not found
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10 - Teams
- How to verify if java is installed on the computer and get version detail - Java
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App - WhatsApp
- How to fix bash ping command not found error - Bash
- Create Nested Directories using Java Code - Java
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager - Android
- Mac - Steam Needs to Be Online to Update. Please confirm your network connection and try again error - News
- How to access SharePoint Online data using Postman - REST API and Bearer token - SharePoint