Knowing the SharePoint Tenant URL can be really helpful to bookmark the dashboard page, so you can quickly access/login to it, below are the steps to identify your URL.
- Login to Office 365 https://www.office.com,
- Now click on the App Launcher and select SharePoint icon,
- Now copy the URL of this page, for example:
Here code2care is the tenant, you should see your tenant, you can bookmark or use this URL to quickly access your SharePoint dashboard.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0. Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms..
- PowerShell iterate and get all SharePoint sites and sub sites
- SharePoint Online: Editing session has ended Message
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- How to delete SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- SharePoint List excel import - This table exceeds the maximum number of supported rows
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- SharePoint 2010 August 2015 Update KB3055049 - Duplicate Document ID issue bug fixed
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly.
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Error when deleting SharePoint Online folder or file
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to retrieve all SharePoint Online List Items using Rest API
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements
- How to create SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo
- Microsoft 365: How to Turn Off Delve in SharePoint Online for All Users
- pwd Command - Print Working Directory - Linux
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll - Eclipse
- Python Regular Expression to Find All Matches in List - Python
- Fix Python WARNING: You are using pip version 19 however version 21 is available - PIP
- Convert Multidimensional Array toString In Java - Java
- How to view the desktop when using macOS Stage Manager? - MacOS
- Create RabbitMQ Exchange using Java Spring Boot Example - Java
- Compare Current and Previous Versions of Same File (Local History) in Eclipse - Eclipse