By default certain words get auto-capitalized on macOS Ventura, such as nouns. If you wish to turn off auto-capitalization follow the below steps,
- Click on the Apple Logo on Menu Bar:
- Now Select System Settings...
- Scroll the Sidebar and select Keyboard
- Under Text Input -> Input Sources click on Edit... button
- Now disable "Capitalize words automatically"
- Click on Done
- Close System Settings window.
Now when you type using your keyboard, words will not get auto-capitalized.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to open a file via Mac Terminal - MacOS
- How to install PowerShell on macOS - Powershell
- 12 August - International Youth Day celebrated worldwide - News
- List of Special Parameters/Variables in Bash Shell Scripting - Linux
- Fix Error - Another active Homebrew update process is already in progress - MacOS
- Python: Read a file into a List - Python
- Google YouTube Gmail down, not working worldwide - 503, 502, something went wrong error - News
- Error: Unable to access jarfile jarFileName.jar file [Windows] - Java