- Visit: https://www.postman.com/downloads/ from your Mac device and you should see the download link for the Postmap app for Apple Mac,
- You may see the warning,
, you can click on Allow,
Do you want to allow downloads on “www.postman.com”? You can change which websites can download files in Websites Preferences.
- Once the app dmg file is download, you can go to your download directory and double click on the App Icon,
- You will again see an installation warning about "are you sure you want to open this the file downloaded from the internet" click on open,
- Now you would get a prompt to move the Postman app to the Applications folder, it's recommended to do that,
Select, Move to Applications Folder
Move to Applications Folder? I can move myself to the Applications folder if you'd like. This will ensure that future updates will be installed correctly.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to HowTos,
- How to replace with space
- Create Duplicate Line Visual Studio Code (above or below) Example
- Health Status Page for OpenAI ChatGPT or GPT 4
- How to add password to pdf file for opening, editing, printing, copying
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- Accept Only 0-9 Numbers RegEx Example
- Add X days from today in Command Line
- Installing Visual Studio Code on Raspberry Pi
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to remove JetBrains Toolbox from Mac Startup
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- SQL: Check if table exists
- How to Search Maven Central Repository
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- [Fix] Steam Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to install node on macOS Ventura/Sonoma
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- TextEdit Get the count of lines in a file - MacOS
- Locate Notepad++ unsaved files backup location - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android Studio setup was canceled - How to resume - Android-Studio
- How to Disable Remote Management using Mac Terminal - MacOS
- Show battery percentage on MacBook Menu Bar [Ventura 13] - MacOS
- Installing and using unzip Command to unzip a zip file using Terminal - Linux
- MySQL Error :1007 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_DB_CREATE_EXISTS) Message: Can't create database '%s'; database exists - MySQL
- How to force re-download Gradle Dependencies - Gradle