- Open a text editor: You should have Notepad if working on Windows or TextEdit if working on a Mac.
- Simply copy the above code content to the editor and save as "HelloWorld.html"
- Just double click the file and it should open up in your default web browser!
- If you see "Hello World!" alert pop-up! Your code worked! 😊, if not maybe something went wrong ❗️ Just recheck if you didn't do any of the above steps correctly.
Thats it! I hope this was helpful!
- Add Animated Scrolling to Html Page Title Script
- Send Extra Data with Ajax Get or Post Request
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog - Android
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager - Android
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon - Facebook
- How to check installed Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit - Eclipse
- How to create an Autocomplete Android EditText Example - Android
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android - Android
- Two Buttons next to each other in Android Layout - Android
- JSON Datatypes : Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated - Eclipse
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout - Android
- [Solved] SharePoint System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled - SharePoint
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- The author stylesheet specified in tag script is too long - document contains 21759 bytes whereas the limit is 10000 bytes - Html
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable - Facebook