- Open a text editor: You should have Notepad if working on Windows or TextEdit if working on a Mac.
- Simply copy the above code content to the editor and save as "HelloWorld.html"
- Just double click the file and it should open up in your default web browser!
- If you see "Hello World!" alert pop-up! Your code worked! 😊, if not maybe something went wrong ❗️ Just recheck if you didn't do any of the above steps correctly.
Thats it! I hope this was helpful!
- Add Animated Scrolling to Html Page Title Script
- Send Extra Data with Ajax Get or Post Request
- npm WARN saveError ENOENT: no such file or directory, open /mnt/c/package.json
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard - Chrome
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn - HowTos
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound - MacOS
- Difference between using Scanner Class and String args for user input in Java - Java
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP - Windows
- How to Detect Phone Shakes Android Programming - Android
- Where are screenshots saved on Windows 11 using Snipping Tool? - Windows-11
- Java equals method - Tutorial - Java