- Open a text editor: You should have Notepad if working on Windows or TextEdit if working on a Mac.
- Simply copy the above code content to the editor and save as "HelloWorld.html"
- Just double click the file and it should open up in your default web browser!
- If you see "Hello World!" alert pop-up! Your code worked! 😊, if not maybe something went wrong ❗️ Just recheck if you didn't do any of the above steps correctly.
Thats it! I hope this was helpful!
- Add Animated Scrolling to Html Page Title Script
- Send Extra Data with Ajax Get or Post Request
- npm WARN saveError ENOENT: no such file or directory, open /mnt/c/package.json
- Error when deleting SharePoint Online folder or file - SharePoint
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome - Chrome
- Notepad++ Convert text from lower to upper case - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Open and Use Microsoft Edge Console - Microsoft
- [Gmail] Calling in Hangouts will be turned off soon. - News
- How to make EditText text to uppercase or lowercase on macOS - MacOS
- Create S3 bucket using AWS CLI Command mb - AWS
- Show battery percentage on MacBook Menu Bar [Ventura 13] - MacOS