- Open a text editor: You should have Notepad if working on Windows or TextEdit if working on a Mac.
- Simply copy the above code content to the editor and save as "HelloWorld.html"
- Just double click the file and it should open up in your default web browser!
- If you see "Hello World!" alert pop-up! Your code worked! 😊, if not maybe something went wrong ❗️ Just recheck if you didn't do any of the above steps correctly.
Thats it! I hope this was helpful!
- Add Animated Scrolling to Html Page Title Script
- Send Extra Data with Ajax Get or Post Request
- npm WARN saveError ENOENT: no such file or directory, open /mnt/c/package.json
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10 - Teams
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater - Eclipse
- Steps to Integrate Latest Facebook SDK with your Android Application - Facebook
- SharePoint Server 2016 setup error - A system restart from a previous installation or update is pending. Restart your computer and run setup to continue. - SharePoint
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows) - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Install Git on Windows - Git
- Zsh Shell: Custom alias that you may find useful - MacOS
- Convert byte array to String in Java - Java