- Open a text editor: You should have Notepad if working on Windows or TextEdit if working on a Mac.
- Simply copy the above code content to the editor and save as "HelloWorld.html"
- Just double click the file and it should open up in your default web browser!
- If you see "Hello World!" alert pop-up! Your code worked! 😊, if not maybe something went wrong ❗️ Just recheck if you didn't do any of the above steps correctly.
Thats it! I hope this was helpful!
- Add Animated Scrolling to Html Page Title Script
- Send Extra Data with Ajax Get or Post Request
- Android Images with Rounded Corners : ImageView - Android
- Save webpage as pdf in Google Chrome for Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000 - SharePoint
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser - SharePoint
- FileZilla Connection time out Failed to retrieve directory listing - FTP
- Tutorial Java SOAP WebServices JAS-WS with Eclipse J2EE IDE and Tomcat Server Part 1 - Java
- Android RatingBar Example - Android
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- List of Java Keywords - Java
- [Solutions] Android Error in an XML file: aborting build. Eclipse SDK - Android
- How to configure PDF iFilter for SharePoint - SharePoint
- Create simple struts2 project using maven commands - Java
- Change Height of Android ActionBar - Android
- How to enable disable SharePoint Developer Dashboard for tracing troubleshooting - SharePoint
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4 - Eclipse