- Open a text editor: You should have Notepad if working on Windows or TextEdit if working on a Mac.
- Simply copy the above code content to the editor and save as "HelloWorld.html"
- Just double click the file and it should open up in your default web browser!
- If you see "Hello World!" alert pop-up! Your code worked! 😊, if not maybe something went wrong ❗️ Just recheck if you didn't do any of the above steps correctly.
Thats it! I hope this was helpful!
- Add Animated Scrolling to Html Page Title Script
- Send Extra Data with Ajax Get or Post Request
- Struts2 : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.fileupload.RequestContext - Java
- Upload Pdf file using PHP Script - PHP
- How to Gzip a file directory on Mac OS X using Terminal Command - Mac-OS-X
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address - SharePoint
- How to Import External Jars to Android Studio 1.0.1 Project - Android-Studio
- How to destroy PHP session() - PHP
- Add Blank Lines Between Each Lines in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Take Screenshot on Mac OS X (Keyboard Shortcuts) - Mac-OS-X
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Calculate Area of ellipse - C-Program
- SharePoint 2010 DataForm Unable to display this Web Part System.StackOverflowException - SharePoint
- SwissCovid App Launched in Switzerland - News
- ASCII to HEX and HEX to ASCII Conversion Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android : Duplicate registration for activity com.example.abc - Android
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard - Android