When you try running Eclipse IDE and you get the below error,
Failed to load the JNI shared library "C:/JAVA/JDK6/bin/client/jvm.dll"
The reason for this error is because you may be having a miss-match between 32-bit and 64-bit setups,
64-bit Operating System: 64bit Eclipse and 32-Bit JDK or JRE Setupor,
64-bit Operating System: 32bit Eclipse and 64bit JDK or JRE Setup
So, you should have Eclipse + JDK + JRE all either 64-bit or 32-bit
How to check the Java Version installed ?
To check what Java version (64/32-bit) is installed on the system, open Command Prompt and run the command "java -version"
How to check Eclipse Version installed ?
You can check installed eclipse version by looking into eclipse.ini file and look for x86_64 for 64bit if you just find x86 it means that you have 32bit eclipse installed.
Windows Operation System, JRE, JDK, and Eclipse all must be either 32bit or 64bit to resolve this issue. If not do reinstall the component to 64/32bit appropriately.
- How to show console in Eclipse IDE
- How to Configure GitHub with Eclipse IDE in 2023
- Fix: Eclipse Connection time out: github.com
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- [Fix] Spring Tool Suite STS Code Autocomplete not working with Eclipse
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- Eclipse Java: Multiple markers at this line error
- Java Decompiler Eclipse Plugin
- Compare Current and Previous Versions of Same File (Local History) in Eclipse
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- How to Access Terminal (Command Line) in Eclipse IDE
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- Fix: Eclipse Cant Connect to any repository not Authorized Error GitHub
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to create a Git Project in Eclipse (Step-by-step)
- How to fix Jenkins Plugin Stuck in Uninstallation pending Status - Linux
- Notepad++ delete lines above or below - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name - Android
- Cant find System Preferences... under macOS Ventura Apple Menu? - MacOS
- How to access SharePoint Online data using Postman - REST API and Bearer token - SharePoint
- Get the Complete Sha256 Container ID for Docker Run Command - Docker
- PowerShell For Each Loop Examples - Powershell
- Java 8: Move a file from Source to Target Directory Example - Java