When you try running Eclipse IDE and you get the below error,
Failed to load the JNI shared library "C:/JAVA/JDK6/bin/client/jvm.dll"
The reason for this error is because you may be having a miss-match between 32-bit and 64-bit setups,
64-bit Operating System: 64bit Eclipse and 32-Bit JDK or JRE Setupor,
64-bit Operating System: 32bit Eclipse and 64bit JDK or JRE Setup
So, you should have Eclipse + JDK + JRE all either 64-bit or 32-bit
How to check the Java Version installed ?
To check what Java version (64/32-bit) is installed on the system, open Command Prompt and run the command "java -version"
How to check Eclipse Version installed ?
You can check installed eclipse version by looking into eclipse.ini file and look for x86_64 for 64bit if you just find x86 it means that you have 32bit eclipse installed.
Windows Operation System, JRE, JDK, and Eclipse all must be either 32bit or 64bit to resolve this issue. If not do reinstall the component to 64/32bit appropriately.
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- How to reset Eclipse IDE Code Font
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to view the Eclipse error log
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Android Constant and Resource Type Mismatches Lint - Android
- Display Seconds in Digital Clock on Mac Menu Bar [macOS] - MacOS
- Bootstrap Nav Menu Dropdown on hover - Bootstrap
- Struts 2 : There is no Action mapped for namespace [/] and action name [form] associated with context path [/proj] - Java