When you try running Eclipse IDE and you get the below error,
Failed to load the JNI shared library "C:/JAVA/JDK6/bin/client/jvm.dll"
The reason for this error is because you may be having a miss-match between 32-bit and 64-bit setups,
64-bit Operating System: 64bit Eclipse and 32-Bit JDK or JRE Setupor,
64-bit Operating System: 32bit Eclipse and 64bit JDK or JRE Setup
So, you should have Eclipse + JDK + JRE all either 64-bit or 32-bit
How to check the Java Version installed ?
To check what Java version (64/32-bit) is installed on the system, open Command Prompt and run the command "java -version"
How to check Eclipse Version installed ?
You can check installed eclipse version by looking into eclipse.ini file and look for x86_64 for 64bit if you just find x86 it means that you have 32bit eclipse installed.
Windows Operation System, JRE, JDK, and Eclipse all must be either 32bit or 64bit to resolve this issue. If not do reinstall the component to 64/32bit appropriately.
- 300+ Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater [Java]
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser
- How to run a Maven jar project from eclipse without tomcat
- [Fix] Spring Tool Suite STS Code Autocomplete not working with Eclipse
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Install Eclipse IDE on M1 Mac Natively
- How to remove unwanted Java imports in IntelliJ (alternative of eclipse Ctrl + Shift + O)
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- Java Decompiler Eclipse Plugin
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- Sign in as different user missing in SharePoint 2013 how to enable - SharePoint
- Android Studio Native typeface cannot be made error - Android
- How to empty trash in Android Device - Android
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal - MacOS
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine - Android
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 in java - Java
- Check macOS free disk space using Terminal command - MacOS