When you try running Eclipse IDE and you get the below error,
Failed to load the JNI shared library "C:/JAVA/JDK6/bin/client/jvm.dll"
The reason for this error is because you may be having a miss-match between 32-bit and 64-bit setups,
64-bit Operating System: 64bit Eclipse and 32-Bit JDK or JRE Setupor,
64-bit Operating System: 32bit Eclipse and 64bit JDK or JRE Setup
So, you should have Eclipse + JDK + JRE all either 64-bit or 32-bit
How to check the Java Version installed ?
To check what Java version (64/32-bit) is installed on the system, open Command Prompt and run the command "java -version"
How to check Eclipse Version installed ?
You can check installed eclipse version by looking into eclipse.ini file and look for x86_64 for 64bit if you just find x86 it means that you have 32bit eclipse installed.
Windows Operation System, JRE, JDK, and Eclipse all must be either 32bit or 64bit to resolve this issue. If not do reinstall the component to 64/32bit appropriately.
- How to display hidden files in Eclipse (dot prefixed files)
- Convert existing code project into a git project using Eclipse
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- Enable Spellcheck in eclipse workspace
- How to create a Git Project in Eclipse (Step-by-step)
- [Solution] Spring Tool Suite (STS) support for JSP (JAVA EE)
- How to Remove All Terminated Console tabs at once in Eclipse
- Eclipse Java: Multiple markers at this line error
- Compare Current and Previous Versions of Same File (Local History) in Eclipse
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Fix: Eclipse Cant Connect to any repository not Authorized Error GitHub
- How to remove unwanted Java imports in IntelliJ (alternative of eclipse Ctrl + Shift + O)
- How to Configure GitHub with Eclipse IDE in 2023
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- Fix: Eclipse Connection time out: github.com
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- Java Decompiler Eclipse Plugin
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater [Java]
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- How to reset Eclipse IDE Code Font
- [Fix] Cannot connect to Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18456 - Microsoft
- How to know list of images available on your device - Docker
- What is Carbon Lang (successor to C++?) experimental Language by Google - News
- How to Change Text Size for Android ActionBar - Android
- Git Commit - Author identity unknown, Please tell me who you are email - Git
- macOS Big Sur compatible Macs List - MacOS
- Programmatically check if Facebook is installed on Android device - Android
- Telegram down in Europe - users facing connection issues and 500 Internal Server error - News