When you try running Eclipse IDE and you get the below error,
Failed to load the JNI shared library "C:/JAVA/JDK6/bin/client/jvm.dll"
The reason for this error is because you may be having a miss-match between 32-bit and 64-bit setups,
64-bit Operating System: 64bit Eclipse and 32-Bit JDK or JRE Setupor,
64-bit Operating System: 32bit Eclipse and 64bit JDK or JRE Setup
So, you should have Eclipse + JDK + JRE all either 64-bit or 32-bit
How to check the Java Version installed ?
To check what Java version (64/32-bit) is installed on the system, open Command Prompt and run the command "java -version"
How to check Eclipse Version installed ?
You can check installed eclipse version by looking into eclipse.ini file and look for x86_64 for 64bit if you just find x86 it means that you have 32bit eclipse installed.
Windows Operation System, JRE, JDK, and Eclipse all must be either 32bit or 64bit to resolve this issue. If not do reinstall the component to 64/32bit appropriately.
- Enable Spellcheck in eclipse workspace
- List of Eclipse versions and future releases (2020-09)
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- How to make TextView Text Transparent [Android] - Android
- JSON Nest Objects Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Google translate in spreadsheet - Google
- SharePoint update append Required Field to display name of mandatory columns - SharePoint
- How to make a div tag clickable - Html
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site - SharePoint
- Android : Neither user 10085 nor current process has android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Android
- Android-Failed to install apk on device EOF Timeout Error - Android
- HTML5 HELLO WORLD Example - Html
- Calculate Area of Square - C-Program
- How to get the Android OS installed version programmatically - Android
- List of Eclipse IDE Versions and future releases : Mars and Neon - Eclipse
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater - Eclipse
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps - HowTos
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code - Android