If you have problems with your Intel based Mac/Macbook and want to restart your computer in recovery mode, then you can try the below options.
- Step 1: Click on the Apple Icon on your Mac Menu bar and select Restart...
- Step 2: Once your Mac restarts, quickly press and hold the Command ⌘ + R buttons until you see the white Apple startup screen logo.
Command-R To start up your Mac from built-in macOS Recovery reinstall the latest macOS or use other recovery apps. Option-Command-R To start up your Mac from macOS Recovery over the internet for macOS reinstall and upgrade. Option-Shift-Command-R To start up your Mac from macOS Recovery over the internet for reinstalling the original macOS version.
- Step 3: When you see a lock screen, enter the password for your Mac.
- Step 4: Now select the volume on your disk you want to recover and click Next.
- Step 5: Next, the Recovery app should appear in the menu bar.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- [fix] RabbitMQ: AuthenticationFailureException ACCESS_REFUSED Login refused authentication mechanism PLAIN - 2022
- 26: How to set Environment Variables using Python - Python
- Program 10: Modulo of Two Numbers - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- Java: Create Temporary Directory and File and Delete when application terminates - Java
- Create RabbitMQ Exchange using Java Spring Boot Example - Java
- MySQL : Error :1000 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_HASHCHK) Message: hashchk Server Error - MySQL
- How to reset an Apple Watch without an iPhone - Apple