If you are new to Apple's Mac device running macOS and wondering how to open Trash (known as Recycle bin in Windows), all you need to do is click on the bin icon on the Dock,
You should find it at the bottom of your screen at the extreme right side of the Dock, separated by a horizontal bar. If you will hover over the icon you will see a tooltip "Trash".
When you click on the Trash icon you will get a window displayed with all the files and directories that were deleted with a date when it was added, size of the file, extension, and other details.
You can Contol-Click (Right Click) on any of the items in the Trash and either delete it immediately or put back to where it was deleted from.
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- How to open new tabs macOS Terminal
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- How to take a screenshot on a Mac? (updated for macOS Monterey 2022)
- [macOS] NetBeans IDE cannot be installed. Java (JRE) found on your computer but JDK XX or newer is required.
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque)
- [macOS] Change homepage Macbook Safari Browser
- Cut, Copy and Paste keyboard commands on mac
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- Zsh Shell: Custom alias that you may find useful
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Right Click on Mac Desktop?
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to display directory tree in Mac Terminal
- [Eclipse] Locate Preferences in macOS
- How to save webpage as pdf using macOS Safari
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- 10 Beginners Commands for macOS Terminal Usage
- Display Seconds in Digital Clock on Mac Menu Bar [macOS]
- [Solution] macOS Big Sur Installation: There is not enough free space, Additional Space Required
- How to search (find) in macOS Terminal Console Text
- How to come out of dquote prompt in Terminal - macOS/Linux
- MacBook - Time Limit - You have reached your time limit, Ignore Limit - MacOS
- How to install zsh shell on Ubuntu - Ubuntu
- Calculate days between dates using dateutils ddiff command - Linux
- Make div element draggable using jQuery - jQuery
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen - MacOS
- Minecraft Java Edition - Java
- Fix Microsoft Office 365 error code 135011 - Your organization has disabled this device - Microsoft
- Failed to find provider info for com.facebook.katana.provider.PlatformProvider - Android