You may have added many Browser Bookmarks of pages you often visit or the ones that you would like to read later, you can either sync your bookmarks with your Gmail (Cloud) but if you wish to have then as a file ( maybe you want it to be imported to some other browser bookmarks or just keep a copy of it) you can do it by the following steps,
Steps to Export Chrome Browser Bookmarks
- click the Chrome menu Chrome menu at the top right corner.
- Select Bookmarks => Choose Bookmark Manager.
- Click the "Organize" menu at the left side (its a dropdown menu).
- Select Export bookmarks to html file ...
- Save the file.
- As it is an HTML page with bookmarks as hyperlinks you can open it in any browser or even import it to some other browser if you wish
More Posts related to Chrome,
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- SharePoint 2016 error - Could not find file ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplified.xml - SharePoint
- Base64 Encoding Decoding in Python Programming - Python
- Fix Microsoft Office 365 error code 135011 - Your organization has disabled this device - Microsoft
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired. - Microsoft
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- [Fix] zsh: command not found: python on Mac - Python
- [Fix] Docker Run unknown shorthand flag: 'r' in -rm - Docker
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code - HowTos