In order to know what version of Roblox has been installed on your Mac computer, you can follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Launch the Roblox Game on your Mac.
- Step 2: Now from the Menu: Roblox -> About Roblox.
- Step 3: You should see the version details.
You can also know the version details by the below steps on Mac,
- Step 1: Launch the Roblox Game on your Mac
- Step 2: Click on the 3 dots on the left sidebar.
- Step 3: Now Click on About and you should see the version details
Uses FMOD from Firelight Studios Version:0.593.0.5930659 (6430e7) Client-CoreScript-Version: 5345954812.7284 Channel: production
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started - SharePoint
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem - Microsoft
- Set width and height for the label in tkinter - Python
- How to install zsh shell on Ubuntu - Ubuntu
- AlertDialog with image using ImageView Example - Android
- Bash - How to check if a Command Failed? - Bash
- Android Studio: Cannot perform refactoring operation - Android-Studio
- MainActivity error: cannot find symbol FloatingActionButton - Android