In order to know what version of Roblox has been installed on your Mac computer, you can follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Launch the Roblox Game on your Mac.
- Step 2: Now from the Menu: Roblox -> About Roblox.
- Step 3: You should see the version details.
You can also know the version details by the below steps on Mac,
- Step 1: Launch the Roblox Game on your Mac
- Step 2: Click on the 3 dots on the left sidebar.
- Step 3: Now Click on About and you should see the version details
Uses FMOD from Firelight Studios Version:0.593.0.5930659 (6430e7) Client-CoreScript-Version: 5345954812.7284 Channel: production
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- Resolve System.IO.PathTooLongException [Sharepoint C# .Net] - SharePoint
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr - Windows
- What is macOS Ventura? - MacOS
- How to Stop Photos App from auto loading when device connected to the Mac - Mac-OS-X
- How to Change Mac Terminal Prompt - MacOS
- Cannot access files within Microsoft Teams - We are setting up your file directory - Teams
- [Android Studio] MainActivity does not exist - Android-Studio
- How to query database table names [MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server] - MySQL