tl;dr: Python 3.9.6 is the version of Python bundled with macOS Sonoma 14.
Sonoma 14 is the latest version of macOS for the Mac. If you want to know which version of Python is bundled with Sonoma you can check by running the Python3 version command on the Terminal.
python3 --version Python 3.9.6
Since macOS Monterrey 12.3, Python 2 has been removed from macOS, only Python 3.x.x is available pre-installed.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to check file permissions for your file using Linux/Unix/macOS Terminal Command - Linux
- Download a SSL Certificate from a URL in Terminal - Bash
- Eclipse like Auto Import Shortcut in Intelij IDE Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to delete a file using Python code example - Python
- SharePoint 2010 August 2015 Update KB3055049 - Duplicate Document ID issue bug fixed - SharePoint
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12) - Chrome
- SharePoint installation - Appfabric installation failed because installer MSI returned with error code:1603 - SharePoint
- Where is AWS Config and Credential files located on Mac - AWS