I recently got this message when I tapped on an iOS App, even after multiple taps I was unable to open it. Here is how I was able to fix this issue.
- Go to Settings App,
- Go to General,
- Now Scroll down to iPhone Storage,
- Tap on the Application that has this issue,
- Now click on Offload App, Note this you will not loose data.
This will free up storage used by the app, but keep its documents and data. Reinstalling the app will place back your data if the app is still available in the App Store.
- Now click on Reinstall, this will get the App downloaded from the App Store.
More Posts related to Apple,
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- PHP header location function not called - PHP
- How to stop disable Facebook video autoplay during scroll - Facebook
- How to Set Permanent ruler in Sublime Text - Sublime-Text
- How to install zsh shell on Ubuntu - Ubuntu
- Emulator: Warning: restoring GLES1 context from snapshot. App may need reloading. - Android-Studio
- How to Merge Branch into Master Branch - Git
- Android Studio NoClassDefFoundError: java.awt.Toolkit - Android-Studio
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS) - MacOS