If you want to either turn on Light or Dark Mode for the Xcode IDE on your Mac, you can follow the below steps.
- Open Xcode IDE.
- Now go to Menu: Xcode -> Settings... (Preferences for older macOS)
- Under General tab -> Appearance choose from - Light or Dark.
Note: If you choose System the theme of Xcode will change automatically based on your macOS Theme.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on Xcode 15 and M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser - Google
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur - MacOS
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again. - Google
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac - MacOS
- Fix - Project JDK is misconfigured in IntelliJ - Java
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash] - HowTos
- How to Toggle Light/Dark Mode in Google Colab - Google
- Java Optional Util Class Examples - Java