⌛️ 1 minute read!
To open a new tab on Google Chrome on Mac, press the Command ⌘ + T keys together. This will open up a new tab at the far left end of the window.
Mac Keyboard Shortcut - Chrome New Tab: Command ⌘ + T
You can also make use of the mouse to open a new tab using Safari Menu: File -> New Tab
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- How to force quit or kill Notepad++ Process - NotepadPlusPlus
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Get Wifi Details : Android Programming - Android
- How to add hours and minutes to Java Instant - Java
- How to connect AirPods to Mac - MacOS
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples - NotepadPlusPlus
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD - Microsoft
- Solution: AWS S3 CLI Command AccessDenied - S3