⌛️ 1 minute read!
To open a new tab on Google Chrome on Mac, press the Command ⌘ + T keys together. This will open up a new tab at the far left end of the window.
Mac Keyboard Shortcut - Chrome New Tab: Command ⌘ + T
You can also make use of the mouse to open a new tab using Safari Menu: File -> New Tab
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- [Fix] MySQL No database selected - ERROR 1046 (3D000) - MySQL
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to fix bash ping command not found error - Bash
- Google YouTube Gmail down, not working worldwide - 503, 502, something went wrong error - News
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu - MacOS
- TextEdit Get the count of lines in a file - MacOS
- How to take Screenshot on Android device - Android
- Command to display epoch time Terminal - Linux