Terminal App is the most used utility app on the Mac, if you are looking for ways to quickly launch this app, you can try the below options.
Using the Spotlight Search
Simply Press F4 Key on your Macbook or the Apple Keyboard, This will open Spotlight Search where you can type Terminal and open it.
You can also make use of the Command ⌘ + Spacebar keys to open Spotlight Search.
Using the Finder App
Open the Finder App from the Dock, and click on Applications and move to Utilities folder and Open Terminal.
Create your own custom Shortcut to Open Terminal
As you may have seen all the above ways require multiple steps, the quickest way can be to create a custom shortcut for yourself. You can do that by going to Apple Menu -> System Settings... (Preferences if on macOS below Ventura) and going to Keyboard and selecting Keyboard Shortcuts... and create a new shortcut under App Shortcuts to open Terminal.
Crazy it may sound! But you can make use of Siri to open Terminal as well - "Hey Siri! Open Terminal App"
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to install SpaCy (NLP Library) on Mac - Python
- fix fatal: --local can only be used inside a git repository error - Git
- Check Bluetooth is turned on or off on Android device programmatically [Java Code] - Android
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming - Android
- [Android] RuntimeException: Unable to start activity Need BLUETOOTH permission - Android
- Fix - Error:Invalid Gradle JDK configuration found (Android Studio) - Gradle
- SDK Manager: failed to install : Android Studio on Windows - Android-Studio
- The Date Command and its usage [Linux - Unix - macOS] - Linux