AndroidApp] ------------------------------ AndroidApp] Android Launch! AndroidApp] adb is running normally. AndroidApp] Performing com.mycompany.AndroidApp.MyActivity activity launch AndroidApp] Automatic Target Mode: using device 'AXX201049299' AndroidApp] Uploading AndroidApp.apk onto device 'AXX201049299' AndroidApp] Failed to upload AndroidApp.apk on device 'AXX201049299' AndroidApp] java.io.IOException: Unable to open sync connection! AndroidApp] Launch canceled!
I got the above error message in Android ADT Console while trying to debug an Android Project, though the App got installed on the device properly and worked fine normally, but IOException: Unable to open sync connection! message while trying to debug.Solution :
- Unplug the USB cord connection.
- Restart Eclipse ADT/IntelliJ Android Studio IDE.
- Kill adb process from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
- Run Eclipse.
- Reconnect your device and try again.
If the above steps don't solve your problem, check the "USB Debugging" Developer option on your device by going to Settings ( Settings → Applications -> Development → USB debugging). Just Uncheck the option and re-check it. You may also try changing the USB port, or trying to work with some other USB cord.
More Posts related to Android,
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Java TLSv1.3 protocol code example using SSLSocket - Java
- How to List all Packages installed using pip [Python] - Python
- Download Google Chrome setup exe file using PowerShell - Powershell
- Find Restroom Near Me - Closest Toilet Nearby Using Your Current Location - HowTos
- How to check installed Tomcat version - Tomcat
- Align left align text in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- 403 forbidden error for Image - PHP
- [Mac] Find a file using filename in macOS Terminal - MacOS