brew install gh is the command that you can use to install the GitHub Command-Line tool on a Mac.
% brew install gh ==> Pouring gh--2.15.0.arm64_monterey.bottle.tar.gz ==> Caveats zsh completions have been installed to: /opt/homebrew/share/zsh/site-functions ==> Summary 🍺 /opt/homebrew/Cellar/gh/2.15.0: 140 files, 34.9MB ==> Running `brew cleanup gh`...
% gh --version gh version 2.15.0 (2022-09-06) https://github.com/cli/cli/releases/tag/v2.15.0
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to ignore files in git using .gitignore file
- How to update expired GitHub token on local git remote config
- How to undo last Git Commit on Local Repository?
- Git Commit - Author identity unknown, Please tell me who you are email
- Git: Step-by-Step - How to Push Local Brach to GitHub
- [Solution] fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
- Remove git config at Local, Global or System Levels?
- Change the default git branch name from master to main
- fix fatal: --local can only be used inside a git repository error
- Git Remove Untracked Files using Command
- How to remove or unstage a file from git staged area
- Fix Git: Warning: could not find UI helper GitHub.UI on Windows
- Fix [oh-my-zsh] Cant update: not a git repository
- Get List of all local branches git command
- Github: fatal: Authentication failed Support for password was removed on August 13, 2021
- [fix] fatal: this operation must be run in a work tree in git
- How to Install Git on Windows
- Perform an Empty Commit in Git without anything in Staging Area
- Rename git branch on Local and GitHub Remove using Command
- Fix: error: could not lock config file /etc/gitconfig: Permission denied
- Get the file location of git config values
- Git: Delete Branch Locally and Remotely at Origin
- fatal: Unable to create '/c/git_repo/.git/index.lock': File exists. If no other git process is currently running, this probably means a git process crashed in this repository earlier.
- Github: How to Invite Collaborators
- How to change directory in Git bash
- Clear SFTP Prompt Screen on macOS Terminal - MacOS
- Google YouTube Gmail down, not working worldwide - 503, 502, something went wrong error - News
- SCP Copy all files from directory to Local Folder - Linux
- Show Hidden Files in Mac Terminal - MacOS
- What Java version is used for Minecraft 1.18 - Java
- Tkinter - add x and y padding to label text - Python
- Change Height of Android ActionBar - Android
- Download Google Chrome setup exe file using PowerShell - Powershell