% git pull origin my_yellow_branch From https://github.com/user/myrepo * branch my_yellow_branch -> FETCH_HEAD % git checkout my_yellow_branch % git merge my_green_branch
fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories
Reason for the error?
This error occurs when you try to merge two branches that do not share a common ancestor. This would usually happens when you try to merge a branch that was created independently of the branch you are currently on.
Here in the above example we have two branches, my_yellow_branch and my_green_branch, and we are trying to merge my_green_branch into my_yellow_branch. However, my_yellow_branch was created independently and does not have a common ancestor with my_green_branch.
How to fix the error?
Make use of the option (flag) --allow-unrelated-historiesTo fix this error, you can use the --allow-unrelated-histories flag when performing a git merge.
Using this flag git allows to merge two branches even when they do not have a common ancestor.Examples:
% git checkout my_yellow_branch % git merge --allow-unrelated-histories branch_to_merge % git commit -m "Fix: Merged unrelated histories" % git push origin my_yellow_branch
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Change the default git branch name from master to main
- [Fixed] Git Clone email@example.com: Permission denied (publickey) Could not read from remote repository Fatal error
- [Solution] fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
- [fix] zsh: command not found: git
- How to Install Git on Windows
- Setup Git + Visual Studio Code Tutorial
- How to undo last Git Commit on Local Repository?
- Install GitHub Command Line Tool on Mac
- How to Create a Git Branch in 6 Different ways
- Fix Git: Warning: could not find UI helper GitHub.UI on Windows
- Git Config Command - A Deep Dive
- Step-by-Step: How to delete a git branch from local as well as remote origin
- How to Add Git Bash Option to Windows Terminal List
- Command to Clone Repository Using Git Bash
- How to remove or unstage a file from git staged area
- Get the file location of git config values
- GitHub: How to Search Code
- How to check your installed version of Git
- Fix: error: src refspec master does not match any failed to push some refs to Git
- Git: Step-by-Step - How to Push Local Brach to GitHub
- How to Merge Branch into Master Branch
- fix fatal: --local can only be used inside a git repository error
- Fix: Git Pull Error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/origin/master: reference broken
- Change the default diff or commit editor for git
- Git Fix: fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories Error
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- Open Docker Desktop from macOS Terminal - Docker
- [JEP 430] Java JDK 21 New Feature - String Templates (Preview) - Java-JDK-21
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS] - MacOS
- Fix Error - Another active Homebrew update process is already in progress - MacOS
- How to create a Git Project in Eclipse (Step-by-step) - Eclipse
- How to install VS Code on Mac using Terminal Command - MacOS