The macOS System Preferences... got renamed to System Settings... since the macOS Ventura 13 and got a complete overhaul to it. The design now is more similar to what you see on iOS and iPadOS.
If you wish to change the size of sidebar icons and text for System Settings in macOS Sonoma 14, you can do that by following the below steps.
- Step 1: Click on the Apple icon on the macOS Sonoma Menubar.
- Step 2: Now select System Settings...
- Step 3: From the Sidebar select Appearance
- Step 4: Change the "Sidebar icon size" from options small, medium or large.
- Step 5: Close the System Setting window.
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to add ruler in Sublime Text tab window - Sublime-Text
- Display List of Databases in mysql Command Line - MySQL
- How to URL Encode Data for a cURL Request Parameters - cURL
- MD5 Hashing in Python - Python
- 573 List of reserved keywords in AWS DynamoDB - AWS
- Install Apache Tomcat ver 8 on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 - Mac-OS-X
- How to create an Autocomplete Android EditText Example - Android
- [Solution] Error: brew cask is no longer a brew command - MacOS
This will change the sidebar text and icon sizes for System Settings as well as the Finder app.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!