I had a case where I had to merge multiple zip files into one, but as the size of the data was too huge (90% compressed text files) extracting and zipping them would have required 500 GB of space. So I looked for a tool that could help and I found zipmerge.
zipmerge can merge zip archives into a target zip archive. By default, files in the source zip archives overwrite existing files of the same name in the target zip archive.Options:
-D Ignore directory components in file name comparisons. -h Display a short help message and exit. -I Ignore case in file name comparisons -i Ask before overwriting files. See also -s. -S Do not overwrite files that have the same size and CRC32 in both the source and target archives. -s When -i is given, do not before overwriting files that have the same size and CRC32. -V Display version information and exit.
Syntax: zipmerge [-DhIiSsV] target-zip source-zip Op source-zip ...
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- How to find lost AirPods? - HowTos
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends. - Microsoft
- How to Install Git on Ubuntu Linux - Git
- How to empty Trash in macOS? - MacOS
- How to zoom-in or zoom-out in Windows Notepad - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android [SDK Manager] The system cannot find the path specified - Android-Studio
- SharePoint error 2130575251 - The security validation for this page is invalid and might be corrupted - SharePoint
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus