% cd ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime cd: string not in pwd: /Users/c2ctechtv/Library/Application
You will get "string not in pwd" error when you try to make use of the cd - change directory command and the provided path is no value with respect to the present working directory - pwd.
Ways to fix this issue:
- Make sure that the path exists.
- Make sure you have provided an absolute path with the cd command.
- Double check for any spelling error or typo in the path name.
- If the path contains spaces, surround it with double quotes.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to zsh,
- [fix] zsh: illegal hardware instruction python TensorFlow M1/M2 Mac
- macOS Ventura 13: The default interactive shell is now zsh
- Fix: cd: string not in pwd
- How to reload Zsh .zshrc Profile
- Resolve - zsh: command not found: code
- Ubuntu zsh: command not found: nano
- Fix: zsh: command not found: mysql (Mac XAMPP)
- Setting up Zsh Syntax Highlighting
- Fix zsh: permission denied: script.sh
- Fix - zsh: command not found: conda [macOS]
- zsh: command not found [fix] macOS
- ZSH: exec format error eclipse M1/M2 Mac
- Fix for zsh: command not found: brew
- Fix: zsh: command not found: npm after installation (Node.js)
- How to reload zsh shell profile file?
- How to Add New Entry to ZSH PATH
- How to make ZSH as the default shell on Ubuntu
- How to fix: zsh: command not found: jupyter
- How to clear ZSH history of commands executed on Mac Terminal
- Fix - zsh: command not found: pip
- Fix - cd: no such file or directory: .zshrc
- Add Syntax Highlighting in Zsh Shell
- Fix: ZSH: cd: too many arguments (macOS)
- Fix: python3: Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/python3: No module named notebook (jupyter) - Python
- How to Get File Size using Python in Bytes/KB/MB or GB - Python
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Eclipse
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool - Google
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ - HowTos
- How to stop and start a docker container - Docker
- Update All Outdated Modules/Packages using pip3 - PIP
- Chessboard with pieces using pure HTML and CSS - Html