If you have made a recent change to the Zsh shell profile file i.e. .zshrc file (located under ~ on macOS/Linux) and you want to reload Zsh to apply the changes, there are few ways you can try.
Option 1: Zsh Command
Simply run the zsh command again on the terminal. This will refresh and reload the Zsh Shell.
I have added an echo "ZSH File Reloaded!" just to test this out.
Option 2: Source Command
Make use of the source command followed path to the .zshrc path.
% source ~/.zshrc
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Resolve - zsh: command not found: code
- zsh: command not found [fix] macOS
- How to fix: zsh: command not found: jupyter
- How to make ZSH as the default shell on Ubuntu
- How to Add New Entry to ZSH PATH
- Add Syntax Highlighting in Zsh Shell
- Fix: zsh: command not found: npm after installation (Node.js)
- Fix: zsh: command not found: mysql (Mac XAMPP)
- Ubuntu zsh: command not found: nano
- Fix: ZSH: cd: too many arguments (macOS)
- Fix - cd: no such file or directory: .zshrc
- How to reload zsh shell profile file?
- Fix zsh: permission denied: script.sh
- [fix] zsh: illegal hardware instruction python TensorFlow M1/M2 Mac
- macOS Ventura 13: The default interactive shell is now zsh
- How to Add Autocomplete in Mac Terminal
- Fix - zsh: command not found: pip
- ZSH: exec format error eclipse M1/M2 Mac
- Setting up Zsh Syntax Highlighting
- How to reload Zsh .zshrc Profile
- zsh: command not found: brew [fix]
- How to clear ZSH history of commands executed on Mac Terminal
- Fix - zsh: command not found: conda [macOS]
- Fix: cd: string not in pwd
- Spring Boot: NamedParameterJdbcTemplate batch insert example - Java
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn - HowTos
- How to Clear Cache for Specific Website on Safari on Mac - MacOS
- How to add border to Android TextView - Android
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands - MacOS
- How to Run PowerShell Script (Mac/Windows/Linux) - Powershell
- SharePoint 2010 DataForm Unable to display this Web Part System.StackOverflowException - SharePoint
- How to Prevent Mac from sleeping - MacOS