If on the Zsh shell on the macOS Terminal, you get an error "cd: too many arguments" then the reason for it is that you provide multiple arguments to the cd command while it can have only one argument.
% cd ~/Library/Application Support/Google Chrome cd: too many arguments
All you need to do is wrap the path within double quotes if there are spaces in the path.
% cd "~/Library/Application Support/Google Chrome"
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- [fix] zsh: illegal hardware instruction python TensorFlow M1/M2 Mac
- macOS Ventura 13: The default interactive shell is now zsh
- Fix: cd: string not in pwd
- How to reload Zsh .zshrc Profile
- Resolve - zsh: command not found: code
- Ubuntu zsh: command not found: nano
- Fix: zsh: command not found: mysql (Mac XAMPP)
- Setting up Zsh Syntax Highlighting
- Fix zsh: permission denied: script.sh
- Fix - zsh: command not found: conda [macOS]
- zsh: command not found [fix] macOS
- ZSH: exec format error eclipse M1/M2 Mac
- Fix for zsh: command not found: brew
- Fix: zsh: command not found: npm after installation (Node.js)
- How to reload zsh shell profile file?
- How to Add New Entry to ZSH PATH
- How to make ZSH as the default shell on Ubuntu
- How to fix: zsh: command not found: jupyter
- How to clear ZSH history of commands executed on Mac Terminal
- Fix - zsh: command not found: pip
- Fix - cd: no such file or directory: .zshrc
- Add Syntax Highlighting in Zsh Shell
- Fix: ZSH: cd: too many arguments (macOS)
- How to display an Image in Python - Python
- How to add sleep in Powershell Script - Powershell
- [Fatal Error] XML The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed. - Java
- Install RabbitMQ on Docker - Docker
- Get the Current Date using LocalDate in Java - Java
- How to create a circular Image using pure CSS Code - CSS
- Fix: cd: string not in pwd - zsh
- Big Sur unsupported Mac [macOS] - MacOS