% conda zsh: command not found: conda
If you are getting the above error message on macOS Terminal after you try conda command, there found the below reasons,
- conda package has not been installed on your device.
- conda has been installed but the path is not set.
Download and install conda from its website for macOS:Anaconda: https://www.anaconda.com/download/
This should add the environment path to the zshrc profile
If conda is already installed make sure you add its path to the environment variable in the zsh profile file:
- Open Zsh profile file: nano ~/.zshrc
- Add the line at the bottom of the file:
export PATH ="/Users/c2c/anaconda/bin:$PATH"
- Save the file.
- Apply the changes: source ~/.zshrc
You can check if the changes got done properly by running the command conda --version if you do not get the error again and you see the version displayed that you are good to go!
- How to make zsh as the default shell on Ubuntu
- Fix zsh: permission denied: script.sh
- Fix for zsh: command not found: brew
- Ubuntu zsh: command not found: nano
- zsh: exec format error eclipse M1 Mac
- Resolve - zsh: command not found: code
- Fix - zsh: command not found: conda [macOS]
- zsh: command not found [fix] macOS
- Add Buttons at the bottom of Android Layout xml file - Android
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting - SharePoint
- List of 60 useful FTP Client Commands to access server - FTP
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated - Eclipse
- Struts 2 : There is no Action mapped for namespace [/] and action name [form] associated with context path [/proj] - Java
- Toast not getting displayed Android App - Android
- No Android device found : Android File Transfer App Mac OS X - Android
- NOTE: This project contains resource errors, so aapt did not succeed, which can cause rendering failures. Fix resource problems first. - Android