% conda zsh: command not found: conda
If you are getting the above error message on macOS Terminal after you try conda command, there found the below reasons,
- conda package has not been installed on your Mac device.
- conda has been installed but the path is not set.
Download and install conda from its website for macOS:Anaconda: https://www.anaconda.com/download/
This should add the environment path to the zshrc profile
If conda is already installed make sure you add its path to the environment variable:
export PATH ="/Users/c2c/anaconda/bin:$PATH"
Have Questions? Post them here!
- HTML5 HELLO WORLD Example - Html
- Maven BUILD FAILURE: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin - Java
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found - Android-Studio
- How to connect Airpods to Macbook Air or Pro? - MacOS
- Fix SharePoint 2019 installation error This product requires Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2017 - SharePoint
- Create a large dummy file using Mac OS X terminal command - Mac-OS-X
- How to customize SharePoint Modern list form using JSON formatting - SharePoint
- Android Developers Bluetooth Tutorial - Android
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL - Facebook
- How to view the Eclipse error log - Eclipse
- Android ListView turns Black or Flickers while Scrolling - Android
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X - NotepadPlusPlus
- cURL HTTP GET request command examples - HowTos
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device - WhatsApp
- Failed to sync Gradle project Error:failed to find target android-23 - Android
- JSON Schema Validator Libraries: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones - Android