% conda zsh: command not found: conda
If you are getting the above error message on macOS Terminal after you try conda command, there found the below reasons,
- conda package has not been installed on your Mac device.
- conda has been installed but the path is not set.
Download and install conda from its website for macOS:Anaconda: https://www.anaconda.com/download/
This should add the environment path to the zshrc profile
If conda is already installed make sure you add its path to the environment variable:
export PATH ="/Users/c2c/anaconda/bin:$PATH"
Have Questions? Post them here!
- SharePoint Designer Workflow error - Coercion Failed: Input cannot be null for this coercion - SharePoint
- How to check uptime of Linux/Unix/macOS system/server using console command? - Linux
- How to change font, apply bold or italic styles, font size in Windows Notepad - HowTos
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- 300+ Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac - Eclipse