If you play Roblox on your Mac and want to come out of the full-screen mode for the game, then you can press "Command + F" to come out of the full screen mode.
Command ⌘ + F
You can use this keyboard shortcut to toggle in and out of full screen mode.
Alternatively, you can move your cursor to the top of your Macbook (or other Monitors if on iMac/Mac Mini/Mac Studio) and you should see the application buttons. Press the green button to minimize your Game window.
Escape (esc) button will have no effect!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly. - SharePoint
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4 - Eclipse
- Android Studio : Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated - Android-Studio
- Reading .xls and .xlsx Excel file using Apache POI Java Library - Java
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- How to Search Maven Central Repository - HowTos
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused - HowTos
- How to disable Siri on Mac Monterey - MacOS