Recently while trying to submit a URL to Google Webmaster Tools to get a page Crawled by search engine bot I received the following error message,
Fetch and Render: An error has occurred. Please try again later.
Even when I try "Crawl only this URL" or "Crawl this URL and its direct links" I get the same error!! I have not exhausted the monthly limits too (more than 450 single page URLs crawls available and 7 Multiple URL crawls available)
It seems to be a temporary issue and I guess I must wait and try again in some time.Update:
I tried to Fetch as Google feature for some other URL and it seemed to work, after analyzing the scenarios I found that there was are special symbols like [ or ] (square parentheses) in the URL which was not getting crawled.
I edited the URL and removed the braces and tried Webmaster Fetch as Google again and it worked!!
I hope this helps someone facing a similar issue!
- How to upload and read csv file in Google Colab
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Fix - ModuleNotFoundError: No module named google.colab
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- How to Mount Google Drive in Colab Notebook
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- How to Open a New Notebook in Google Colab
- Google Colab: How to read file from Google Drive
- How to Access Local Files in Google Colab
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- How to Show Line Numbers in Google Colab Cells
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Find Covid-19 Vaccine centers on macOS or iOS Maps App - News
- How to reload zsh shell profile file? - zsh
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10 - Teams
- Run SharePoint Flow on weekday, weekend, specific day - PowerAutomate
- How to change background color in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to add One Day to a Date in Java - Java
- How to Split a String based on Delimiter in Bash Scripting - Bash
- How to Prevent Mac from sleeping - MacOS