winget : The term 'winget' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:1 char:1 + winget upgrade PowerShell + ~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (winget:String) , CommandNot FoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
The reason for this error is that you do not have winget package manager installed on your Windows device.
How to install Winget on Windows 8/10/11
- Go to WinGet GitHub repo: https://github.com/microsoft/winget-cli
- Click on the latest release and look for the Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller.msixbundle file and download it.
- Install the msixbundle
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Fix PowerShell - .ps1 cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system
- How to Open PowerShell on Mac?
- Download Google Chrome setup exe file using PowerShell
- Connect Azure AD (Active Directory) for PowerShell
- How to check PowerShell version
- Update Powershell Using Command Line
- How to add sleep in Powershell Script
- How to switch to Powershell on Mac Terminal
- Know installed PowerShell Version on Mac
- How to install powershell on macOS
- PowerShell ps1 script is not digitally signed, you cannot run this script on the current system
- How to upgrade PowerShell on Mac
- How to Identify installed PowerShell version
- PowerShell on Mac: The term get-service is not recognized as a name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or executable program
- Run JumpCloud Commands in Powershell
- [Fix] Powershell - Term winget is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function or script file
- Get MD5 Hash as Checksum of a String in Python - Python
- SharePoint - Use Today's Date Time in list view filter and calculated column - SharePoint
- How to List All Users in Linux - Linux
- Setting Expire Time - EX EXAT PX PXAT and KEEPTTL with Spring Boot + Redis - Java
- Program 13: Reverse a String - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- How to retrieve all SharePoint Online List Items using Rest API - SharePoint
- Install postgres Client using apt-get command - Ubuntu
- M1/M2 Mac VirtualBox Unsupported hardware architecture detected! - MacOS