If you own a iPhone and a iPad and want to make sure that they are in sync with each other wirelessly, make sure of the below things to achieve this,
- Both the iPhone and iPad should have with the same Apple ID in iCloud.
- Make sure both the devices are logged in to iCloud.
- Make sure you go to Settings -> iCloud and turn on all the Apps you want to keep in Sync on both devices
List of Some Apps available in iCloud to Sync
- Game Center
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to iOS,
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- [fix] iCloud - Verification Failed: An unknown error occurred Apple ID
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Change Name on iPhone under Settings
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code - Android
- Calculate Volume of Cone - C-Program
- Java get day of the week as an int using DayOfWeek - Java
- Notepad++ display files on tab bar as horizontal instead of vertical - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to install Node using Brew on Mac - MacOS
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card - WhatsApp
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp) - Microsoft