If you are not able to run SDK Manager in Android Studio like me then this is a known issue. There is a bug in find_java.bat command that was shipped with SDK tools 24.0.0, though this was fixed in version 24.0.1 still the issue persists.
I got below solution from this page: Android Known Issues: https://sites.google.com/a/android.com/tools/knownissues
If you are unable to launch the SDK Manager to update, download find_java.zip, and unzip it into the root of your Android SDK installation; it will replace the files tools\lib\find_java.bat, tools\lib\find_java32.exe and tools\lib\find_java64.exe with the versions from 24.0.1.
If you are using Android Studio 1.0.1, the IDE will prompt you to update to tools 24.0.1 which it will do inside the IDE, so that update should work without needing to call find_java.
If you are using ADT, you should be able to open the SDK Manager from within the IDE, which should work without find_java.
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button
- How to display date and time in GMT Timezone in Java - Java
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile) - Android
- [macOS] NetBeans IDE cannot be installed. Java (JRE) found on your computer but JDK XX or newer is required. - MacOS
- Parsing CSV file using Java code example (Comma Separated File) - Java
- Notepad++ Convert text from lower to upper case - NotepadPlusPlus