Download pre-built shared indexes
Reduce the indexing time and CPU load with pre-built JDK shared indexes
Don't show again
You must have surely noticed this message that pops-up when you open Idea IntelliJ IDE for Java, GoLand or PyCharm for Python, if you are wondering why you see this message?
What is Shared Indexes?
You will see than when you open project in your IDE a lot of time is spent in indexing, this may not be too much wait time for small projects, but what if you are working on huge project, this may really get annoying for developers.
Shared project indexes are built for all project sources, libraries, and SDKs. You can generate them on one computer and then apply on another computer. This is the main advantage of shared indexes over ordinary indexes. Using shared indexes is reasonable for large projects, where indexing might take a lot of time, creating inconveniences for the teams involved.
How to make it go away?
If you do not want to use Shared Index, just select option - Don't show again
- How to replace with space
- Create Duplicate Line Visual Studio Code (above or below) Example
- Health Status Page for OpenAI ChatGPT or GPT 4
- How to add password to pdf file for opening, editing, printing, copying
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- Accept Only 0-9 Numbers RegEx Example
- Add X days from today in Command Line
- Installing Visual Studio Code on Raspberry Pi
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to remove JetBrains Toolbox from Mac Startup
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- SQL: Check if table exists
- How to Search Maven Central Repository
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- [Fix] Steam Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to install node on macOS Ventura/Sonoma
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Python: Access Environment Variables - Python
- Capture cURL Request Output to a File - cURL
- macOS Ventura Login Item Added Google Chrome Notification - MacOS
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound - MacOS
- How to Parse XML String in Python - Python
- [Ubuntu] Search a package and versions using apt command - Linux
- How to Clear Cache for Specific Website on Safari on Mac - MacOS