Download pre-built shared indexes Reduce the indexing time and CPU load with pre-built JDK shared indexes Always download Download once Don't show again Configure...
You must have surely noticed this message that pops-up when you open Idea IntelliJ IDE for Java, GoLand or PyCharm for Python, if you are wondering why you see this message?
What is Shared Indexes?
You will see than when you open project in your IDE a lot of time is spent in indexing, this may not be too much wait time for small projects, but what if you are working on huge project, this may really get annoying for developers.
Shared project indexes are built for all project sources, libraries, and SDKs. You can generate them on one computer and then apply on another computer. This is the main advantage of shared indexes over ordinary indexes. Using shared indexes is reasonable for large projects, where indexing might take a lot of time, creating inconveniences for the teams involved.
How to make it go away?
If you do not want to use Shared Index, just select option - Don't show again
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx - SharePoint
- Fix Error 2711 SQL RBS client - The installer has encountered an unexpected error. The specified Feature name ('Docs') not found in Feature table - SharePoint
- List of Useful Mac Terminal Keyboard Shortcuts - MacOS
- How to enable Dark Mode in Windows 11 - Windows-11
- Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online edit grid view - use undo and redo changes - SharePoint
- Install Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) Client on Mac - Microsoft
- Is Facebook is down? Is it just for me? - Facebook
- Create a Directory using Java Code - Java