Download pre-built shared indexes Reduce the indexing time and CPU load with pre-built JDK shared indexes Always download Download once Don't show again Configure...
You must have surely noticed this message that pops-up when you open Idea IntelliJ IDE for Java, GoLand or PyCharm for Python, if you are wondering why you see this message?
What is Shared Indexes?
You will see than when you open project in your IDE a lot of time is spent in indexing, this may not be too much wait time for small projects, but what if you are working on huge project, this may really get annoying for developers.
Shared project indexes are built for all project sources, libraries, and SDKs. You can generate them on one computer and then apply on another computer. This is the main advantage of shared indexes over ordinary indexes. Using shared indexes is reasonable for large projects, where indexing might take a lot of time, creating inconveniences for the teams involved.
How to make it go away?
If you do not want to use Shared Index, just select option - Don't show again
- Add X days from today in Command Line
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell
- Command to get count of only directories [macOS/Linux/Unix]
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command
- How to change font, apply bold or italic styles, font size in Windows Notepad
- SQL: Check if table exists
- [Fix] Steam Friends Network Unreachable Error
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- Display (Show) bookmarks bar Safari
- Background task activation is spurious error - Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine - Android
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted. - Android
- 9 Border to DIV Element in HTML Examples - Html
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location - Chrome
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities - Android
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac - HowTos
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0 - MacOS