Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again.
If you get the JNI Error when you open the Minecraft game on your computer, then the most common reason is related to Java Native Interface being unable able to execute some native (your operating system - Microsoft Windows 8/10/11 or macOS)
Reasons for Minecraft Java JNI Error
- Incorrect version of Java JDK installed.
- Java JDK is not installed or corrupted.
- Java PATH environment variable is not set.
- Incorrect Java PATH environment variable is set
Possible Solutions/Fixes for Minecraft Java JNI Error
- Reinstall/Install Java JDK:
- Set Java Path Environment variable:
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an a Windows 11 device.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- Program 2: Print your name using print() function - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- How to Display content of a file in Terminal Screen? - Linux
- [Eclipse] Locate Preferences in macOS - MacOS
- Difference between rustc and cargo build commands - Rust
- Java 8: Find the Max value in a List - Java
- Python: How to add Progress Bar in Console with Examples - Python
- Find Java JRE Installation location Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Mac: Change Screenshot Location - MacOS