Now that is a lot of air around Chat GPT, there is a huge demand for it, and people across the globe trying to access it. This is causing overwhelming requests to the ChatGPT servers and they need scaling up to keep up with the demand. For this reason, you may see these errors when trying to write a question to the chat.
Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
Mostly when you refresh the page you would see a note.
We're experiencing exceptionally high demand. Please hang tight as we work on scaling our systems.
Why these errors?
There could be servel reasons
- The servers are down.
- Servers having heavy load and not able to keep up with every request.
- Servers are scaling up to keep up with demand.
- Some maintannce acivitiy going on.
What solutions we have?
- Wait for a while and you should be able to use it again.
- Refresh the page and try again.
- Check for any outages reported on the Open AI status page: https://status.openai.com/.
Outage on all models Identified - We have identified the root cause and are working to recover service. Feb 20, 2023 - 23:59 PST Investigating - We are currently investigating an outage affecting all models, including ChatGPT and Playground, beginning around 11:05 pm Pacific. Feb 20, 2023 - 23:40 PST
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to HowTos,
- Brew Error - This command updates brew itself and does not take formula names
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to generate ssh key?
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Format Code in Visual Studio - VS Code [Mac/Windows/Linux]
- Test internet speed using macOS Terminal command - MacOS
- [Solved] Dynamic Web Module 3.0 requires Java 1.6 or newer Mac OSX - Mac-OS-X
- Save cURL Command Output to a external file - cURL
- [Android Studio] Could not automatically detect an ADB binary - Android-Studio
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Solved] SharePoint System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled - SharePoint
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus