What is Terminal Velocity?
Answer: Terminal velocity is the maximum velocity attainable by an object as it falls through a fluid.
It occurs when the sum of the drag force (Fd) and the buoyancy is equal to the downward force of gravity (FG) acting on the object.
What is the Terminal Velocity Formula?
Vt = sqrt ( (2 * m * g) / (Cd * ρ * A))
where, Vt = Terminal Velocity. m = Mass of the falling object. g = Acceleration due to gravity. Cd = Drag coefficient. ρ = Density of the fluid through which the object is falling. A = Projected area of the object.
How to calculate Terminal Velocity Programatically?
Let's see an example in Python Prorgamming:
# Python program to calculate # Terminal Velocity # # author: Code2care.org import math def calculate_terminal_velocity(m, g, c, p, a): print("Python Program to calculate Terminal Velocity:") print("-------------------------------------------") print("Mass of the falling object: ", m) print("Acceleration due to gravity: ", g) print("Drag coefficient: ",c) print("Density of the fluid through which the object is falling: ",p) print("Projected area of the object: ",a) #TerminalVelocity = Vt = sqrt ( (2 * m * g) / (Cd * ρ * A)) terminal_velocity = math.sqrt((2*m*g)/(c*p*a)) print('-------------------------------------------') print("Terminal Velocity Calculated: ", terminal_velocity) calculate_terminal_velocity(100, 20, 0.5, 40, 50)
- Set width and height for the label in tkinter
- pip get list of all outdated Python packages
- Python Program To Calculate Simple Interest (SimpleInterest.py)
- How to uninstall pip Python packages
- Python Hello World! Program with code example (snippet)
- tkinter - Hello World! Program
- Change the background of Tkinter label or text
- Check installed Python version in Windows, Linux & macOS
- Whats new in Python 3.10 Pre-release
- Calculate discount amount python code
- How to make TextView Text Transparent [Android] - Android
- JSON Nest Objects Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Google translate in spreadsheet - Google
- SharePoint update append Required Field to display name of mandatory columns - SharePoint
- How to make a div tag clickable - Html
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site - SharePoint
- Android : Neither user 10085 nor current process has android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Android
- Android-Failed to install apk on device EOF Timeout Error - Android
- HTML5 HELLO WORLD Example - Html
- Calculate Area of Square - C-Program
- How to get the Android OS installed version programmatically - Android
- List of Eclipse IDE Versions and future releases : Mars and Neon - Eclipse
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater - Eclipse
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps - HowTos
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code - Android