If you want to toggle Dark/Light Mode in Google Colab Notebook, you can do that by following the below steps.
Step 1: Open a Notebook in Google Colab on your Browser
Step 2: Now click on the Gear Icon (Settings) on the top right
Step 3: Now under the Site tab, choose from Light/Dark/Adaptive options
Adaptive will set the mode based on your device theme.
Step 4: Click Save to apply the theme.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Google,
- How to upload and read csv file in Google Colab
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Fix - ModuleNotFoundError: No module named google.colab
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- How to Mount Google Drive in Colab Notebook
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- How to Open a New Notebook in Google Colab
- Google Colab: How to read file from Google Drive
- How to Access Local Files in Google Colab
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- How to Show Line Numbers in Google Colab Cells
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- MacoOS - xyz is an app downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it? Alert - MacOS
- How to display File CR LF Newline Characters in Sublime Text - Sublime-Text
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2 - iOS
- How to remove or uninstall Java from Ubuntu using apt-get - Linux
- 97 Useful Notepad++ Keyboard Shortcuts - NotepadPlusPlus
- Create an S3 bucket in a specific AWS region using CLI Command - AWS
- Bash Script wait for user Input Command - Bash
- IntelliJ: Error: Could not find or load main class, java.lang.ClassNotFoundException - Java