Oops! I just Clicked Send Mail button in Gmail before the drafting was complete!! What should i do now!
Well, this happens to most of us may a times. We just click the send mail Button in and hurry and wonder if it can be undone!
Yes it is possible in Gmail using the Undo Send feature in Google Labs.
Click on Setting Gear Icon in Gmail
- Click on Setting Gear Icon in Gmail
- Select the Labs option and Search "Undo Send" and Enable it
- Save Changes
Now try to Send an Email to see if we can revert it back. As we click the send button we get a Notification on the top saying "Your Message has been send Undo View Message".
When you Click on the Undo link, the email is successfully reverted and we get a notification saying "Sending Message has been undone!"
Note : You can Undo the send email only if fews sec's have passed-by after the Send button being Clicked!
- How to upload and read csv file in Google Colab
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Fix - ModuleNotFoundError: No module named google.colab
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- How to Mount Google Drive in Colab Notebook
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- How to Open a New Notebook in Google Colab
- Google Colab: How to read file from Google Drive
- How to Access Local Files in Google Colab
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- How to Show Line Numbers in Google Colab Cells
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Bash Command to Check IP Address - Bash
- How to URL Encode Data for a cURL Request Parameters - cURL
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Installing AWS CLI Version 2 on macOS Sonoma using Terminal - AWS
- Save current timestamp in MySQL using PHP mysqi binding - PHP
- Create S3 bucket and upload files using AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio Code - AWS
- Path of homebrew (brew) installation in macOS Big Sur - MacOS
- How to Run Gradle Build Without Unit Test Cases - Gradle