If you are looking at a file in Notepad++ and want to hide certain lines in the file, you can make use of Hide Lines option,
Example: Hide Lines in Notepad++
- Select the lines that you want to hide on a tab,
- Now either press Alt + H or go to Menu: View and select Hide Lines
- Will will see that the lines you selected are now hidden.
Line 1 Line 2 Line 3 Line 4 Line 5
Line 1 Line 5
To unhide or view the hidden lines again, just expand the section by clicking on the green triangles in the gutter section.
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Are Windows Notepad files recoverable?
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Encode/Decode URL Query String in Notepad++
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- Notepad++ Export file as HTML
- Indent/Prettify HTML File in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- List of Programming Languages Supported by Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Replace space with Dot - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac - MacOS
- Get List of all local branches git command - Git
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell - SharePoint
- [Program] How to read three different values using Scanner in Java - Java
- Connection Failed: 1130 PHP MySQL Error - MySQL
- Fix Python WARNING: You are using pip version 19 however version 21 is available - PIP
- appcompat_v7 errors after updates to API level 21 Material Theme - Android