If you have opened the Finder App on your Mac and you see that the files are displayed as icons, you may not be able to see information like,
- Date Created
- Date Modified
- Date Last Opened
- Date Added
To get into the list view all you need to do is, click on the arrange icon on Finder as shown below, and select the "as List" option.
That's it! you should now have files displayed as a List.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text - Microsoft
- How to Make Excel as Default on Mac - MacOS
- How to know installed version of Homebrew - MacOS
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python - Python
- Trigger Flow on selected Listitem from SharePoint view - create button with JSON column formatting - SharePoint
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming - Android
- How to Gzip a file directory on Mac OS X using Terminal Command - Mac-OS-X
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ - HowTos