At times, the auto-brightness of your Macbook screen might be something you do not wish to happen. In such a case, you can turn it off in the following ways.
The steps are based on macOS Sonoma 14.0 and will work for macOS Ventura or higher as the Syetem Preferences (now Settings) app has changed.
Step 1: Click on the Apple Logo on the Menu bar and Select System Settings...
Step 2: Now Select "Display" from the sidebar
Step 3: Turn off the "Automatically adjust brightness" option
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ - HowTos
- How to Update Microsoft Teams to the latest Version - Teams
- Check help on commands while being on sftp> prompt - FTP
- Change Font Size in Visual Studio Code - HowTos
- How to install tabnine on VS Code - HowTos
- [Android] This view is not constrained vertically: at runtime it will jump to the top unless you add a vertical constraint - Android
- How to change SharePoint Online site collection or subsite URL address - SharePoint
- How to run a Maven jar project from eclipse without tomcat - Eclipse